Website Links Disclosure: The website is connected to third party websites. The links provide a service to the member. Third Party websites accessed by links are not part of the credit union’s website. Members are responsible for knowing their privacy rights outside the credit union. The credit union is not affiliated with any websites, which are linked to the credit union’s website.
Holiday Loan Promotion
Need Some Dough for the Holiday? The Credit Union might be able to help.
Loan Available from $400 to $2,000 at 12%apr for 10 months
Offer good from November 1st – December 15th, 2019
***For qualified members and certain restrictions apply.***
- November 11, 2019 – Veterans Day
- November 28, 2019 – Thanksgiving
- November 29, 2019 – Day after Thanksgiving (observed)
- December 24, 2019 – Christmas Eve
- December 25, 2019 – Christmas Day
- January 1, 2020 – New Year’s Day
- January 20, 2020 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 17, 2020 – Presidents’ Day
- March 31, 2020 – Cesar Chavez Day
- April 10, 2020 – Good Friday
- May 25, 2020 – Memorial Day
- July 3, 2020 – Independence Day (Observe)
- September 7, 2020 – Labor Day
The Online Banking Option can be used to obtain account balances and is informational only. Any changes to the account must be made at the Credit Union Office. For Access and additional information please call(956)548-6041.
Buying a Vehicle?
Let us provide automotive information through Credit Union Services, LLC. Click this logo for more information.
View or print your credit report now. AnnualCreditReport.com
Avoid ID Theft!
Visit The Consumer Information website. Federal Trade Commission
Money Matters tips are free to you. Consumer Information
We value our members!
To assist you with all your financial needs and concerns, we are offering a financial education and counseling program free to our members. Call an Greenpath Financial Wellness counselor toll-free at 800-550-1961 or visit them by clicking on the GreenPath logo below.